New Improvements that have gone live this month are:
Patseer Content Update:
Mexico full-text collection added: We have added full-text of Applications filed in Mexico. The full-text data begins from 1997. Number of Full-text authorities now increased to 27. See updated full-text coverage details here.
Annotate Family Members Using Search Recall: Now in addition to annotate single record, you can even set a flag for all Simple/Extended Family members of a record at the search results level itself. The Zone Operation Mode within Display Options allows you to rank, flag, and comment on each record at the search results level.
Result View Enhancements:
- View Record Count: Now you can view count of records selected for performing further operations like export, adding to a project, etc.
- View Citations: It is now easy and simple to view citations of record(s) from results view page itself
- Legal Status Timeline: A new enhancement to legal status portion is Legal Status Timeline chart allows not only to refer legal status of a specific record but also the complete life cycle in the form of timeline.
- Exclude Years In Charts: A new option has been added in Quick Stats to exclude previous years from a generated chart.
- Import Records/ Metadata From Other Projects: Reuse custom fields, categories, metadata like ratings, flags and comments, from some existing project
- Add Data From Web Of Science: Now you can add data from Web of Science citation indexing service.
- Deduplicate Result Set While Adding Records: Now you can deduplicate applications, INPADOC families (Extended) or Simple Families.
- Import / Export Categories: New options to import categories from file and export categories have been added. You can import categories from text or CSV files.
- Categorizing Individual Records: A new category viewer makes it easy to categorize records while reviewing/reading your results in parallel.
- Compare Categories: Now you can find which records are not categorized so that you can review, analyze and categorize those accordingly.