New Improvements that have gone live this month are:
Co-occurrence Matrix Enhancements:
- We have added support for generating category vs category and other similar type of matrices with clusters, custom fields and few other fields
- Support for sub level categories: You can now analyze any sublevel of your hierarchical category set with another Category level or any other field
Data Cleanup Enhancements:
- Smart Fuzzy Matching– A faster and better fuzzy match algorithm helps you create precise groups and brings huge time savings to the cleanup process.
- Merge Assignee Name – A simple tool to merge Assignee names for those who want complete control on the cleanup process
- In addition to performing cleanup for assignee and inventor, you can now do cleanup for attorney and current assignee
- Miscellaneous improvements and corrections to Thesaurus matching and application to a Project
- Landscape Mode has been added to VizMAP allowing you to generated Technology landscape by Topics and Themes. The Landscape appears as a 2D contour map. Many interactive options are being added to the generated map.
- Group projects under different Catalogues: Introducing “Catalogues” which are logical folders for holding related projects. Just like files and directories in a computer, you can have multiple projects in one Catalogue.
- Copy/Merge metadata while Deduplication of records – You can now copy or even merge all project metadata such as Categories, Custom Fields. Rating etc when Deduplicating records. This helps ensure that the metadata is transferred to the record you have selected.
- File Import – Added Support for Additional Database sources and formats
Search Forms: Added more searchable fields to the Quick Search and Field Search forms
Faster Drawings: We have reprocessed patent drawings to make them load even faster than before
Link to US maintenance data: A direct link to view detailed patent maintenance fees for US records has been added.
Export Enhancements:You can provide a custom file name for your exports. This helps in identifying the content when you made many exports around the same time.
The release also includes many other miscellaneous improvements to the usability, exports and performance based on user feedback.