Who are we?
PatSeer is the result of applying years of patent data technology expertise while listening to challenges faced by users across the globe.
We at Gridlogics continue to research the latest advances in information mining, visualization to give professionals a true Web 2.0 platform that does away with the inefficiencies and challenges often associated with searching, managing and working with patent data.
Search, View, Analyze,
Share & Collaborate
Since 2004, Gridlogics has been a pioneering intellectual property solutions provider whose solutions use proprietary and cutting edge text mining and visualization capabilities to aid IP research and analysis. Our patent analysis product Patent iNSIGHT Pro is in use by large and medium corporations, law firms, legal service providers and even technology startups. We have also worked and built custom IP solutions for intellectual property teams in leading technology companies and have a track record for successful custom solution delivery and support.
Gridlogics At A Glance
- Launched Patent iNSIGHT Pro in Jan 2006 and gained quick market acceptance to achieve more than 100 users across 40+organisations globally in first two years. Launched flexible delivery models: Enterprise and SaaS in 2008. Visualization engine VizMAP launched in August 2008 and has gained quick adoption amongst users.
- Track record for customer satisfaction from product and post-sales support services.
- Strong Customer references in key IP verticals such as Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Electronics, Medical Devices, IP services and Research Labs.
- Strong Focus on R&D and continuous product enhancements that solve greater challenges and needs of IP professionals
- Patent research and collaboration platform PatSeer launched in 2012
Key Values that drive us at Gridlogics
- Customer requirements are priority one and takes precedence over internal product roadmap.
- Usability and intuitiveness is a key feature and the product must have minimal learning curve.
- Continuous product innovation is a must and we must leverage the latest technologies in information retrieval and visualization. (Our product must have a new improved version every 3-4 months)
- Support, Training and ensuring customer success is more important than customer acquisition.
Learn more about Gridlogics at www.gridlogics.com .