PatSeer on demand training videos are repository of knowledge base videos from array of topics such as Patent Searching, Patent Analytics, Project collaboration and much more…
With PatSeer on demand training videos, you will find newer (practical) way of patent searching, analytics and project sharing. You can also stay updated with latest tips and tricks on patent searching and analytics. These training videos will take you from the basics to advanced features of the platform. You will learn best practices and will give you a structured path to PatSeers patent research platform.
We will be continually releasing new videos in the near future, from PatSeer Knowledge base so subscribe to our newsletter.
Patent Searching using PatSeer
This Web video will covers the Coverage and search capabilities of PatSeer Global Patent Database. It will be a good opportunity for users to see learn more about the Search forms, searchable fields and search syntax of PatSeer. Use this web video to discover the unique “hybrid” search engine and Semantic Search capabilities that make PatSeer standout and learn why PatSeer’s value added content can aid your patent research. See how the clean and intuitive interface makes it easy to quickly conduct comprehensive searches and narrow down to relevant results efficiently. The 60 min web video will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to PatSeer, its coverage and overview (10 min)
- Understanding PatSeer Content and integrated dual family definitions
- Overview of the different search forms and searchable fields in PatSeer
- Demonstration of various Search tools that aid your search strategy creation process
- Search Scripting and forming complex Boolean queries in steps
Patent Analysis using PatSeer
This Web video covers the Search result review, analysis and visualization capabilities of PatSeer. PatSeer includes one of industry’s most powerful integrated filters that are flexible and very easy to use. Further its user-driven multi-dimensional capabilities approach focuses more on helping you find answers to your queries with ease as opposed to viewing a set of predefined charts. This web video will take a deep dive into showcasing these capabilities. This 60 min web video will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to PatSeer and its coverage and overview
- Result review and working with various views
- Investigating single record/families using Family Tree, Legal Status Timeline, Citation Tree and Co-citation analysis
- Integrated filters and how they help in narrowing down quickly and efficienly
- Multi-dimensional analysis and visualizations using column/line/bubble/heatmap and other charts
- Analysis using custom categories and custom fields in Projects
Patent Research and Collaboration using PatSeer Projects
This web video covers the capabilities of Projects in PatSeer and how they can help you execute complex Patent Projects online. PatSeer Projects includes most tools needed by a Patent Researcher in a Patent Project such as Custom Fields, Hierarchical Categorization, Patent Dashlets™ and Scoring. With a wide range or Sharing and permission settings, they double as a web-based collaboration platform between you and your colleagues/customers. Use this webinar to understand how PatSeer Projects can help you collaborate with key project stakeholders and deliver information and insights to clients via a feature rich, intuitive and interactive platform.
This video will be particularly useful to those professionals seeking to engage their internal or external clients in more compelling ways and increase the scope of offerings. The 60 minute video will include: