Join us at PIUG 2014 in Orange Country, CA on April 27, Sunday 11am for this 60 minute workshop that focus on PatSeer’s unique capabilities across search, analysis and collaboration that take your patent research to the next level.
We will have a quick demo of key capabilities and content coverage in PatSeer and then deep-dive into the features that make PatSeer unique amongst its peers.
Some of the PatSeer’s unique aspects we shall cover will be:
- Hybrid search engine that combines the best of Publication-based database and Family-based database capabilities
- Power browsing using Hit Analysis and KWIC result display
- Finding Similar records using multiple methods such as Co-citations and Co-classification search
- Multi-Dimensional and Cross-dimensional X vs Y analysis with great looking charts and heatmaps
- PatSeer Projects and why we don’t call them just ‘folders’
- Patent Dashlets™ and how you can create and share Interactive Dashboards with your colleagues
This workshop will particularly useful to service providers and also corporate users involved in patent information search, analysis and delivery within their organization.
Come join us to see why at PatSeer we are truly innovating to solve greater challenges faced by patent professionals. Look forward to seeing you at PIUG 2014 on Sunday, April 27, 11am !